The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats to all the new Raptor owners but seeing all these new trucks is driving me nuts. mine has been at my dealer for almost a week now waiting for me to pick it up.:banghead: but i'am away at work and don't know when i'll be going home to go get it. on the upside i'am making more mod money.:banana-mario:

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mod money is a good thing.
Just try not to think about how many strange butts have sit in your truck as the dealer shows of the pride and joy of the ford truck armada.

Last edited:

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, latest update on my truck shipment. ( as if anyone other than me cares )
As of 7:30 AM 11/13/2012 it is at

Shelbyville Mixing Center
885 Joyes Station Road
Shelbyville, KY 40065

This seems to be a Depot Stop for Norfolk Southern Rail.
I wonder how long it will sit there?
ETA to the dealer has been changed to 11-25 now so a couple extra days.

Mr. Blood, any thoughts on this process?

Thanks, in advance.

A

sparks

Reaction score
OK, I've got my VIN. How long before I can see the window sticker, get a build date and delivery ETA?

I know I've seen this information, but can't find it now. Thanks for the assist.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, I've got my VIN. How long before I can see the window sticker, get a build date and delivery ETA?

I know I've seen this information, but can't find it now. Thanks for the assist.

7 days before your build date you can get your windows sticker. The Build Date will come from calling SVT on a daily basis. They should be able to give you a production week a couple of weeks before the build date. Just keep checking it. I made a shortcut on my desktop and clicked it several times per day until it popped up and then I printed it and drooled all over it.

SVT Contact info.
1-800-367-3788
Option 1
You need to give them the last 8 digits of the VIN

http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=

Just add your VIN to the end of that URL.

Good Luck.

A

Last edited: