The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That happened to me as well. Dealer said they ordered the beadlock wheels but it was not on the window sticker. They are scrambleing to see if they can be added. But I think your right, once the order is pulled it can't be changed. It was built yesterday the 23th so I doubt they can be added now. This really sucks too. Now I'm left wondering what to do. Do I take it anyway and add the wheels later, which at over $700 a wheel that's $2800 and you add mounting and balanceing I will be looking at over $3000 out of my pocket. It's just not right man.:893karatesmiley-thu

Have the dealership order the wheels for you from Ford and give them to you at invoice price - they can have them waiting there so when the truck arrives they switch them out - problem solved. I watched my GT500 wheel get scraped on the delivery truck, and the dealership had a new wheel overnighted. Thats the least they can do for you and I'm surprised they didn't think of that.

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 29th is the build week. Actual build date could be anywhere from Oct 29 to Nov 3. Window sticker (with the actual build date on it) should show up five to seven days before the actual build date (not the build week). That'd be anytime from Oct 24 to Oct 30 for an Oct 29 build week.

For example, my build week was Oct 8. Build date was Oct 13. I got my window sticker on Oct 6.

Nope, not yet. The dealer called me on Monday to tell me late Friday afternoon or Saturday morning. The wait is killing me.

Seeing as how I have no Raptor to test the latest snow storm in, I spent a little time on Google Maps. I have NO idea why Ford would ship vehicles destined for Denver that far South to bring them back North to virtually Brighton to unload.

None of this would matter if my Raptor was in my driveway but for right now...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiIZLDeMOg0

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're bound by the serviceable railroads and their lines... there aren't too many rail routes through Denver and approaches are limited.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woooooooohooooooooooooo!! Window sticker up - truck being built on Halloween !!! I guess they didn't order the factory liner, which is actually better now that I see the Line-X is a much better option. I hope they don't leave any surprises !!!

Attachments

• trick.jpg
    trick.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Woooooooohooooooooooooo!! Window sticker up - truck being built on Halloween !!! I guess they didn't order the factory liner, which is actually better now that I see the Line-X is a much better option. I hope they don't leave any surprises !!!

raptor-pumpkin-009_zps31e50f5e.jpg

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Window sticker showed up today! I just knew when I typed my VIN in this morning,and the computer had to "think" for a minute or two, that my sticker was going to show today!!!

And WooHoo!!!! 2013 Ingot SCAB with 801A, Hood graphic, rear step, moonroof, and spray in will be born on HALLOWEEN!!!

Dealer thinks that I might have it as soon as the week of Nov. 12th. Would be great to have it in time for the long T-giving weekend! Believe me, that would be lots to be thankful for!!!!!

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Build Date 10/11
Battle Creek, MI 10/19
Provisio, IL 10/22
Grazeland, NE 10/23
Rolla, KS 10/24

And for today, no update in SVT's System.

I am still hopeful I can get it between now and Saturday. I have already paid for it, signed the papers and traded in my old 10.5 Raptor, it will likely take longer to grocery shop than pick my truck up!
Dennis

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news - I finally am shipping! Updated as of the 20th it ws released! In Transit now with the shipping company. I am excited! The 5-6 days of "awaiting shipping" status was tough on me....I was buying mods to ease the wait time.

Built 10/17 In transit on 10/24. I am hoping it's on a truck as if that is the case I will have it this week end since I am only about a 4 hour drive from there....I really hope we don't ship it on a train all over creation then drive it on a truck.

This is a good start to my day!

bluehairdave

Reaction score
Well its been about a month. Time to check in with Blood! If you could?....

Dealer: f71083
order no: 1333
priority: 16

thank you kindly.