The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called a svt, my truck is already in transit with a eta of first week in November. I'm actually surprised how quick it's all coming together

bisleypete

Reaction score
got my blue screw this morning. Cheapest dealer in US probably. 350 over invoice. got everything available. sweeeettttt. excited aint the word.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It' arrived! Truck must have left MI this morning because at lunch my phone rangand the sales ladysaid that it just came in and wasn't even off the truck yet. I got over in time to see a filthy blue beauty bu it was off the truck. Has not even been nspected yet. I think put on the antena is about it. I asked them to keep theplastc n the sets and floors for me. I like haing that there for a little it - at least untl my weather techs get here.

I should actually hve this at home tonight! I have not figured out this iphone yet (i don't like t though) so if the picture is sideways sorry

Attachments

• raptor 1st pic.jpg
    raptor 1st pic.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 67

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it' arrived! Truck must have left mi this morning because at lunch my phone rangand the sales ladysaid that it just came in and wasn't even off the truck yet. I got over in time to see a filthy blue beauty bu it was off the truck. Has not even been nspected yet. I think put on the antena is about it. I asked them to keep theplastc n the sets and floors for me. I like haing that there for a little it - at least untl my weather techs get here.

I should actually hve this at home tonight! I have not figured out this iphone yet (i don't like t though) so if the picture is sideways sorry

congrats!!!

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It' arrived! Truck must have left MI this morning because at lunch my phone rangand the sales ladysaid that it just came in and wasn't even off the truck yet. I got over in time to see a filthy blue beauty bu it was off the truck. Has not even been nspected yet. I think put on the antena is about it. I asked them to keep theplastc n the sets and floors for me. I like haing that there for a little it - at least untl my weather techs get here.

Man I was just thinkin those were some pretty damn stick tires to be able to drive on walls!!!

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score

wow, 8 days to deliver. lucky ****. wish i lived in michigan