The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I will finally be losing interest in this thread. I took delivery on Monday. :peace: I haven't gotten around to posting until now due to a hectic week at work.

It's really a fantastic truck.

Ordered: 4/13/13
Took Keys: 8/12/13

Almost exactly 4 months.

Line X bedliner will be sprayed next week. I know I'll do some audio upgrades in the future, but other than that I can't see where there's much to improve.

Ahhhhhh..... finally!!
finally someone who has the mod list correct. hahaha

ghost rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I just got the call that my truck was being unloaded off of a car trailer and drove over there like a small child getting up Christmas morning! Just waiting on the American Racing Headers to arrive at the house, all of the other mods are in! I'll hold off on the photos until its all cleaned up! The odometer reads 10.3 miles.
Mine had 8.2 on the odometer somebody must have taken a test drive.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer called me yesterday to say it was there but they needed to do their inspections on it and they don't do that on Sundays. He said I could get it and then bring it back for the inspections but considering they are about 1.5-2 hours away I opted to pick it up today. Not to mention what if there is an issue during inspection. I figured one more day of waiting isn't that bad considering! My worry is another dealer trying to sell it or allowing test drives!.....anyways I'll be heading out in a few hours. Trying to be patient!