The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I just got the call that my truck was being unloaded off of a car trailer and drove over there like a small child getting up Christmas morning! Just waiting on the American Racing Headers to arrive at the house, all of the other mods are in! I'll hold off on the photos until its all cleaned up! The odometer reads 10.3 miles.

Thanks to everyone on this Forum for your info and assistance, especially Mr. Blood!

Longest 104 days of my life!

Congrats!....I'll be there soon!

Sokoloka

Reaction score
Well, I just got the call that my truck was being unloaded off of a car trailer and drove over there like a small child getting up Christmas morning! Just waiting on the American Racing Headers to arrive at the house, all of the other mods are in! I'll hold off on the photos until its all cleaned up! The odometer reads 10.3 miles.

Thanks to everyone on this Forum for your info and assistance, especially Mr. Blood!

Congratulations!

Hope to be there myself in the next few days... much like BGCPREZ!

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Congrats but you owe me picks! I just got back from selling my daily driver so I am without vehicle till mine comes in! So now I want it even more:emotions33:

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picks? Interesting. I thought we would be having beers at the same time. Your time is coming, Zman! Thanks for the support during this 104 day crusade.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the only ways to know when an order get pulled are:

1) wait for dealer to tell me the VIN once assigned
2) call SVT and ask for order status update
3) ask blood to look up order

Is that right? Are there any other ways to know when/whether my order gets pulled?

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the only ways to know when an order get pulled are:

1) wait for dealer to tell me the VIN once assigned
2) call SVT and ask for order status update
3) ask blood to look up order

Is that right? Are there any other ways to know when/whether my order gets pulled?

Call ford customer service.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Blood, can you please check on any updates for me? Also, has this dealer had any orders pulled this month yet?

Dealer: F27030
Order: 5425

Thank you... much appreciated!