The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you don't have them wash it, they can do the make ready in an hour. My truck showed up at the dealer at 3pm and was ready at 4pm. I showed up at 5:45pm. Left at 7:30pm.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They won't release it around here without washing, inspection etc. I doesn't that long, but until it's done, they won't release it.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they loan you a Raptor? I bet you have your truck tomorrow. Since they need to wash it etc, maybe Saturday...

naw it's not that nice!....im thinking tomorrow or Saturday too....only problem I can't go Saturday so I'm hoping today or tomorrow.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They won't release it around here without washing, inspection etc. I doesn't that long, but until it's done, they won't release it.

Gotcha. I was very particular about how I wanted my truck delivered. No wash and no stickers. I allowed for a Ryan Ford license plate frame on the rear. They did the state inspection and PDI. Took all the plastics off of the truck but did not touch the paint at all.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotcha. I was very particular about how I wanted my truck delivered. No wash and no stickers. I allowed for a Ryan Ford license plate frame on the rear. They did the state inspection and PDI. Took all the plastics off of the truck but did not touch the paint at all.

I ordered a new Mustang a few years ago and gave strict instructions NOT TO DRILL THE FRONT BUMPER for the front plate. When I came to pick up the car, there it sat with the front plate mount drilled. They gave me some BS that it should have been in writing, since it is state law, and they are libel etc. if I were to leave there and get a ticket.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered a new Mustang a few years ago and gave strict instructions NOT TO DRILL THE FRONT BUMPER for the front plate. When I came to pick up the car, there it sat with the front plate mount drilled. They gave me some BS that it should have been in writing, since it is state law, and they are libel etc. if I were to leave there and get a ticket.

If I had been giving them those instructions and they failed to adhere to them, I would not have signed for delivery until I had a brand new bumper.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I had been giving them those instructions and they failed to adhere to them, I would not have signed for delivery until I had a brand new bumper.

I probably should have, but since it was just a verbal to the fleet manager and never in writing, I don't think they would have.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I probably should have, but since it was just a verbal to the fleet manager and never in writing, I don't think they would have.

Perhaps...no sense in crying over spilt milk I guess. But if they didn't replace your bumper I'd at least get try for free window tinting...oil changes..etc.