The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer called me today to let me know my truck is indeed in Newark, NJ, awaiting a trailer. The funny part about it was he said that as soon as a trailer picks it up, the status in their tracking will say, "picked up, on convoy." I guess this is officially the last step. My luck the truck will be picked up in New Jersey and go throughout New England , dropping off other vehicles before coming to CT. Our friends at SVT today said anytime between 8/15-8/19. So, let's see, how many more entries or how much more time can I spend on FRF before I can pick it up? Wow, seeing the light at the end of the tunnel is interesting to say the least!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd check on Kris's truck as well as my own. When I talked with the dealer last week he said that both our trucks would be scheduled this week....just curious what kind of build date/week we received.

F52733
1214 and 1215
Pri 11

Thanks again.

nothing changed yet.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

Hey blood, any update for me? Thanks again

F41438

pri 10 unscheduled

jwf1999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my DORA printout yesterday.
Dealer: 56A511
Order: 0032
Pri: 10

Now the wait for it to get scheduled hopefully it doesnt take too long. Altho it doesnt matter.. Dealer has me in loaner vehicles till the raptor comes in.

Sokoloka

Reaction score
According UP Trace it was unloaded at 8am this morning!

Now it goes about 20 miles to the dealer....WOO HOOOOO!
Have your dealer "hot tag" it so its a priority in making that 20 mile trip?

Mines exactly 24hrs behind your's, except then it has to come ~50ish miles or so.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have your dealer "hot tag" it so its a priority in making that 20 mile trip?

Mines exactly 24hrs behind your's, except then it has to come ~50ish miles or so.

I have a feeling he's already done that!....he's given me his own car as a loaner so I think he wants it as quick as I do!

Last edited: