The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood,

Now that it's built. Could I get an update? Curious to see if eta changed.

1FTFX1R69DFD17748

Thanks a million!
eta
8/24 ,it normally will not.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Blood,

I heard from my dealer today saying my truck was in transit, but couldn't tell me anything else. I was wondering if you had any access to its whereabouts, or an ETA? Any help would be greatly appreciated as always!

1FTFX1R61DFD21406

eta 19, Oakwood, MI Aug-08-2013, 20:20 ET

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

Blood - any chance my replacement truck order got pulled this week?

Dealer F47112
Order K075

nope

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

I called cs on tuesday and the rep told me it was sent to plant on 29th and wil be completed on the 27th......I had to explain to him that the ETA start end dates are the delivery eta window and it doesnt take a month to build a car and he thought for a minute and said ohhhh ive been reading this wrong this whole time!

I will call SVT in the am....ty for reminding me!

released from body awaiting shipment.

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Blood,

Build date was supposed to be yesterday. Any way to check if it was built?
1FTFW1R66DFD26992

Thank you!

in plant

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning Blood,

I was wondering if you could give me am update as to where my truck is in the shipping process. I'm hoping it will get to Roush a little sooner than expected. Thanks again man.

1FTFW1R60DFD15969

Michael

HarleyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure. My dealer thinks it'll be here on the 19th. I was gna wait for next week to ask blood for a status check. I gotta mirror what the other guys here have said......blood you have made this process so much better! Thanks again for all you do!

Communications with my dealer were horrible....come to find out they had my truck on the lot for two days. Called dealer late Wednesday evening and they said they didn't have it.....I called SVT on Thursday just to see WTF and they confirmed it had already been delivered. I showed up at the dealer at noon and said I was there to pick up my Raptor......should have seen the tap dance shuffle....

Anyway....deal is done and she is in my driveway. Man you are going to freakin love this thing!!!!! :worthy:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Communications with my dealer were horrible....come to find out they had my truck on the lot for two days. Called dealer late Wednesday evening and they said they didn't have it.....I called SVT on Thursday just to see WTF and they confirmed it had already been delivered. I showed up at the dealer at noon and said I was there to pick up my Raptor......should have seen the tap dance shuffle....

Anyway....deal is done and she is in my driveway. Man you are going to freakin love this thing!!!!! :worthy:

I would phone leave voice mail, then email and phone again etc. you have to keep bugging them. Never take if for granted they will phone you back. Sometimes you have to bug the hell out of them.

boostdacr

Reaction score
Decided to just get a 13. I wasn't sure if there is going to be any price difference and Steve wasn't sure either. Since I am one of the last three he is getting I just kept with a 13. Order was pulled today.

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to just get a 13. I wasn't sure if there is going to be any price difference and Steve wasn't sure either. Since I am one of the last three he is getting I just kept with a 13. Order was pulled today.

Damn you!! I'm 7th on his list and was hoping some of you in front of me would pass on the 13 lol. Congrats man! I'm super jealous, ill be waiting till december/january. I hope to god they have the terrain color still available.

boostdacr

Reaction score
It was a hard decision and since I didn't know the price I didn't want to take the chance (but since I stuck with a 13, the 14 will probably be the same price).

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah man I really can't see there being much of a price difference. Maybe if they get greedy and see how well the 13s sold they will try and squeeze out a grand or a couple hundred, that's about it.