The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatarchitect

Reaction score
I don't trust my dealer

Hey Blood,

Would you mind checking my order for me? It has been over two weeks since I ordered and gave my deposit but I still don't have a DORA and they are being funny about giving it to me.

My dealer is Autonation of South Ft Worth. They told me their dealer code is 52009 and that my order is 2040.

I just want to know if they actually have submitted this.

Thanks a million in advance

boostdacr

Reaction score
ordered mine 5/6 from van bortel as well. I don't even bother calling svt or ask blood anymore for updates.

Same here. Raptor911 gave me an update a few weeks ago (I believe he talks to Steve) but I think I might email Steve and get an update from him and so he knows I still want it(haven't talked to him since I placed the order)

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't talked to him either since I've placed the order. Im sure he's just as annoyed as his customers are that placed orders that no trucks have been built for his dealership since march. Hopefully there is a mass build for van Bortel orders coming up soon. When I ordered he told me that he once had 6 trucks built at a time for his orders he placed. That at least gives me a little bit of hope.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood can you give me any information you can find on my truck.

Dealer# F58685
Order# 1049

Thank you

sent to plant aug/15th eta

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Hey Blood,

Would you mind checking my order for me? It has been over two weeks since I ordered and gave my deposit but I still don't have a DORA and they are being funny about giving it to me.

My dealer is Autonation of South Ft Worth. They told me their dealer code is 52009 and that my order is 2040.

I just want to know if they actually have submitted this.

Thanks a million in advance

yes its in

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI ... I spoke to Steve on July 3rd. He still has 8 guys waiting. Like his customers he's still waiting on Ford to pull his orders. If you have any concerns, give him a ring. Please understand that if he had Raptors to sell he would. Hang in there guys. Steve is a good guy and you will not be disappointed once you get your Raptors at invoice.

Same here. Raptor911 gave me an update a few weeks ago (I believe he talks to Steve) but I think I might email Steve and get an update from him and so he knows I still want it(haven't talked to him since I placed the order)

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI ... I spoke to Steve on July 3rd. He still has 8 guys waiting. Like his customers he's still waiting on Ford to pull his orders. If you have any concerns, give him a ring. Please understand that if he had Raptors to sell he would. Hang in there guys. Steve is a good guy and you will not be disappointed once you get your Raptors at invoice.

No worries at all! And certainly no anger towards Steve! He is doing his job as a salesman, he cannot speed up the rate ford pulls his orders. It is just very frustrating seeing orders get pulled that were ordered after the date in which we ordered.