The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I ordered 4/29 I got a build week of 7/15 and when I look it up on ford I got a build day of 7/20. Just figured I would throw that out there.
When you looked up your Vin # where'd you look?

Seems as though were on the same path

Ordered 4/28/13
Got Vin # 6/24/13
EST build date of 7/18/13
Possible delivery 8/10/13

Besides not having the truck already this has been a very painless order for me due to having an amazing saleswomen.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Ordered 4/28/13
Got Vin # 6/24/13

Besides not having the truck already this has been a very painless order for me due to having an amazing saleswomen.

This is where I found mine, just cut and paste your vin. You will have window sticker about one week before buil date. I got my vin from my dealer.

Use your VIN number to get Ford Window Sticker

Reaction score
New guy around here, I ordered a new Raptor on May 10th and from reading some about the run around and waiting lists some of you have had to endure makes me appreciate my dealer even more. I ordered a silver supercab 801a package and beadlock rims.

Ordered 5/10
Received VIN 5/30
Build week 6/17
Released 6/22
Expected Delivery 7/6

As soon as my VIN was assigned my dealer would email an update anytime there was a status change

Once I received the railcar number I've been able to track it through the rail company. As I type this the truck is at a rail yard in Battle Creek MI.

2004boss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ordered 4/28/13
Got Vin # 6/24/13

Through the ford employee portal. Basically the dealer emailed silversvtraptor a screenshot of it.

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got my build date today! I ordered at the first of May and it got assigned on friday. I got 7/29. Unfortunately/fortunately for me I have to wait longer to get my SCREW because I ordered the Roush Raptor. The dealer told me they expect it in at the end of September. I sure know what all you guys mean when you say the wait is killing you. But having a date makes it seem real now. Thanks everyone for all the info on this forum.

Natef

Reaction score
Blood can you give me any information you can find on my truck.

Dealer# F58685
Order# 1049

Thank you

Zach

Reaction score
Got my VIN today. Scheduled to arrive at the dealer on 8/6/2013. Dealer said there's a small chance it could be earlier. That will put me at almost 4 months (4/13/2013 order date).

I was at Home Depot today stuffing some 10 foot boards in my daily driver compact car......:emotions122: Can't wait for this truck.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I ordered mine I was told at least 3 months... If you ordered in May, did you really expect it before August?

I guess I set myself up for disappointment. My brother ordered his on 4/4/13 and he has been driving his for almost a week now. So, in a way, yes, I was expecting mine in July at some point. Oh well, the wait continues.:lazer: