The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So tracking a vehicle after it's been built, there's svt, blood, and the dealer. Any other options to track shipping like a website so I don't have to bother busy people with my petty impatience?

RapTex

Reaction score
My fathers was ordered Jan 17th so don't feel bad, "supposed" to be delivered May 4th

I'm in the same boat. Ordered Jan 16th, supposed to be delivered "week of May 4th". If they drag it out much longer I may turn this one down and order a '14. Of course that could turn into a loose ***** movement too.

Last edited:

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So tracking a vehicle after it's been built, there's svt, blood, and the dealer. Any other options to track shipping like a website so I don't have to bother busy people with my petty impatience?

There's no automatic way to check your status online unless you have a user name/password for the Ford site(Someone correct me if I'm wrong). The only way I'm aware of is the methods you posted above.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I called SVT, they said my Raptor is in transit in Melvindale MI, I google mapped it and it's literally right down the street from Dearborn. So does anyone know if it is actually in transit for real or is that just one of their holding yards while they're waiting for it to ship?

RapTex

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Ordered Jan 16th, supposed to be delivered "week of May 4th". If they drag it out much longer I may turn this one down and order a '14. Of course that could turn into a loose ***** movement too.

I called SVT, they said it is in Kansas City. Hope it didn't fall into that black hole that a couple of the others went in to. Hard to believe it takes a month and a half to get from MI to TX.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe Melvindale MI is a holding/storage lot. Mine was sitting there for a week after it was built.

So I called SVT, they said my Raptor is in transit in Melvindale MI, I google mapped it and it's literally right down the street from Dearborn. So does anyone know if it is actually in transit for real or is that just one of their holding yards while they're waiting for it to ship?