The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least you're still coming around after you got it lol. I'm gonna drop all of you ************* like a bad habit and join the rest of the forum once my truck gets here lol.

Harsh! Now your truck may get stuck at the factory for a few weeks before shipping lol.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh and my truck was suppose to be built today, so happy birthday to it if it actually was, I need to come up with a name for it.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulation on the new trucks

son of a gun, I feel like everyone is getting their trucks except me. Almost 3 months waiting here. My build date should be coming any time (I hope).

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know exactly what you mean. It wasn't real to me until I saw it on the lot, checked the VIN, and realized it was mine. Then it sank in, awesome feeling.

I'm PCS'ing to FT Bragg on 23 May, I'm really hoping it gets here by then so I don't have come back down for it.

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood,

If you have some time could you check the status of my truck? Hopefully it's getting closer?

1ftfw1r67dfc20082

Thanks much...

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulation on the new trucks

son of a gun, I feel like everyone is getting their trucks except me. Almost 3 months waiting here. My build date should be coming any time (I hope).

My fathers was ordered Jan 17th so don't feel bad, "supposed" to be delivered May 4th