The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood,

I forwarded two messages when I asked about the status of my truck to answer your question. I may have misinterpreted your message about the production dates, I took it as your data showed it being built the day of the message that I think was the 14th while my sticker shows 21st.

Hope that makes sense and thanks for all the info and help!

Ok,I see your getting the retail your names on a order.sent you a couple pm's ignore the first didn't see this post. I have done allot of lookups so forgive me if I confuse things.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Hey Blood, can you check VIN 1FTFW1R63DFA33230?

I really appreciate all your doing man, I wish I had some way to thank you. :hail:

Oct8thbuild oct 22eta.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Blood, I wasnt going to ask but my curiosity is getting the best of me......

Could you check?

Dealer: F53507
Order: 5636

Priority12 unscheduled .

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Build date of Oct 8th
1FTFW1R62DFA35454

I've read where some people state they can see their window sticker. Where would I be able to see mine when it's available? (I've used the search engine and have been unsuccessful. Sorry if I missed the answer.)
Also is my eta Oct 22?

Thanks for any help.

Oct, 15th

Last edited:

natemba

Reaction score
Check on my order too?

Can anyone check status of my order?

Dealer: F21211
Order: 0000
Priority: 10
Order type: 1

pyroraptor

Reaction score
Go to Ford.com, select trucks the F150, then select search dealer inventory and enter your dealer's zip code and you can search what they have coming in. I don't think retail order trucks show up though, only dealer stock trucks

Hope that helps

Thanks but mine won't show up because it's a retail order.

I was just curious because when I special ordered my 2010 camaro, you could see the window sticker early. Also I could track the car by what railway it was on, what towns it passed through and what time it arrived at the train depot. Now that was really cool. Especially since I had to wait 10 months!

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Oct, 15th eta

Thanks Blood! You are the best! :happy107:

Mooner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK Blood I guess its my turn to beg you. Order #2679 priority 10 order type 1 dealer # 53W911 . hope that is enough info. I have a pregnant wife that wants her car back since I sold my truck, and now I'm not only excited but feeling the heat. thanks

Last edited:

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to do this blood... BUT, my daily driver just died today and my dealer said that he has a "stock" vin that is scheduled to be built 9/28/12 and if that it arrived prior to my truck that I could have it... Would you be able to take a peek at a delivery date with the vin? 1FTFW1R67DFA18889

Thanks for all your help...
Josh

Edit: I think my RSX's chain skipped a tooth... P0336 - CRK Sensor Intermittent Interruption & P0341 Variable Valve Timing (VTC) Phase Gap. FML

:snoopfacepalm:

Last edited:

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5-7 days before build it will show.you have a oct,8th build and a oct 22 eta.

---------- post added at 09:50 am ---------- previous post was at 09:44 am ----------

pm me, i see a silver crew already produced with vin .

---------- post added at 09:52 am ---------- previous post was at 09:50 am ----------

unscheduled priority12

PM Sent.

Thanks again.