The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood I received my vin today 1FTFW1R69DFA38206 and I tried to pull up the window sticker.

This is the message I recieved,

"The VIN entered was not found in our system. VIN requested is 1FTFW1R69DFA38206."

I mean at least I got a vin, just wanted to see if you knew what this means!

Thanks again!

- Hector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Many members have encountered this after getting their vin's. I believe it takes a couple of days to maybe a week before it post on the Ford website... Congrats though you're one step closer to getting your raptor!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 7-7-12

Order: 0001 (This may have changed, the only thing I have is the order confirmation sheet where we spec'd out the truck in July)
Dealer: F56493

Had beadlock wheels on the order for awhile, removed them about a month ago.

My order should have been the first 2013 Raptor on order at this dealer. Still no VIN# even though they have a couple of for-stock Raptors incoming.

If beadlock wheels are really coming off hold October 4th, I'm damn near ready to call up the dealer and tell them to just add them back.

It took 6 weeks from order placement to delivery on my FX4. That wait drove me crazy. I still don't know how I'm calm and collected with the Raptor. Going on 12 weeks now...

:poker:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I recently asked my dealership to adjust my order and was concerned that doing so may put me back further in line. I was told I could make as many changes as I wanted to and it would not effect my place in line. BUT I could not make any changes once a vin was issued. So if your order gets pulled soon (you get a vin and a build date) before 10/4, you can not add bead-lock wheels.

Ordered 7-7-12

Order: 0001 (This may have changed, the only thing I have is the order confirmation sheet where we spec'd out the truck in July)

My order should have been the first 2013 Raptor on order at this dealer. Still no VIN# even though they have a couple of for-stock Raptors incoming.

If beadlock wheels are really coming off hold October 4th, I'm damn near ready to call up the dealer and tell them to just add them back.

It took 6 weeks from order placement to delivery on my FX4. That wait drove me crazy. I still don't know how I'm calm and collected with the Raptor. Going on 12 weeks now...

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood I received my vin today 1FTFW1R69DFA38206 and I tried to pull up the window sticker.

"The VIN entered was not found in our system. VIN requested is 1FTFW1R69DFA38206."

Thanks again!

- Hector

Blood posted in another thread that it takes about 10 days to show up.

Hey Blood

Are the BL wheel still on hold?

Thanks.

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK Guys this thread is the NO B.S. thread on the status of 2013 orders.
The rules are as your orders progress you post the progress with the Scanned FordMoCo documentation in your post. This is so there is no mix up on info or just some dealer blowing smoke on the status of our truck orders. The goal would be to have a single source of info on the orders. This will help us and others to sort through the B.S. some dealer are saying. The other reason for the FordMoCo proof I so we don’t get mad at our dealer based on bad info.
:chewie::chewie:

I will update the first post as confirmed info get posted.

First Date of Raptor Orders 6/29/12 Confirmation posted below.

First 2013 Spotted on road 9/6/2012

Ford posted 2013 F-150 Builder 9/6/2012

First 2013 F-150 Raptor vin issued(dealer stock) 9/7/2012

First 2013 F-150 Raptor vin issued(Retail) 9/14/2012

First 2013 F-150 Raptor build date 9/18/2012

Any body have any correction or update. Need to have proof

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks again!

- Hector

5-7 days before build it will show.you have a oct,8th build and a oct 22 eta.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Ordered 7-7-12

pm me, i see a silver crew already produced with vin .

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Hey blood, I would appreciate it if you could check my status please.

Dealer: F71083
Order no: 1328

unscheduled priority12