The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

battousai

Reaction score
I called SVT and they said my truck was in Spring, TX, which is roughly 75miles from the dealership I ordered from. ETA is after Nov. 14th which falls in line with Blood saying Nov. 15th.

My fleet manager emailed today that it may actually come this week but I won't get my hopes up.

Last edited:

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dumb question - is it possible to get an ETA for a delivery before the truck is even built tomorrow???

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm gonna double post this just because I want FRF's opinion.

I have a truck on order similar to this, except it also has the beadlocks, a moon roof, and bed side graphics. Should I switch and go get this truck tomorrow morning?

I have an available Ford Raptor if you or anyone is interested in getting one right away. Special offer today and tomorrow only $1,000 over invoice $46,997, Plus T&L

$46,997
2013 Ford Raptor
Super Cab
Terrain
Black Interior
801A Package
Hood Graphics Package

Please call me on my cell (909)844-0389 ASAP to purchase this truck. After October 31st, price goes to $49,995, Plus T&L. Thank you!

theyeti

Reaction score
My dealer rocks! He called out of the blue (since he had 12 show up and my 13 is taking so long to get here) that I can drive the 12 until mine arrives.

This will definitely help the waiting

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Called SVT today. Truck is built and expected to arrive at Baltimore by 12 Nov. Anyone in that area know if the port is under water and ships are coming and going?

Thanks,

Chris

BigRaptor

Reaction score
My dealer sent me an "AM Preview Scheduling Results Report" and it has my order listed as a new scheduled order with assigned build week of 11/19 and priority 1. Hopefully this document is accurate, I've been waiting since July 9th!