The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbo95max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the people that get mid perch done before picking up their truck.

Wouldn't you want to see how the truck feels on bottom perch before going to mid perch? That way you know what difference it actually made instead of "oh I heard it does this and does that"

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought the back and rear windows were already tinted?

Mine has been sitting 140 miles away for the last 6 days waiting for a full trailer load. Crossing my fingers that today is the day. Dealership is taking it to get 5% tint all around and get mid perch done before I go pick it up too. I'm hoping I get to drive it home by Wednesday or Thursday!

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the people that get mid perch done before picking up their truck.

Wouldn't you want to see how the truck feels on bottom perch before going to mid perch? That way you know what difference it actually made instead of "oh I heard it does this and does that"

im not getting it done before i pick it up but probably soon after. i just want it to sit more level with less factory rake. i cranked the hell outa the t-bars on my ranger to get the front up, and it made it ride like crap. (well, crappier than it rode anyways). but the look of the stance made it worth it!

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have driven a couple stock Raptors at this point and been in one that was set to mid-perch. I live in a rural area and at least 40% of my driving will be on rough dirt roads. There's no reason for me to keep it low; it will only be on pavement half the time at best. I also want the 2.5-3" raise up front to try and get the truck up over any deer. I've got an ADD Stealth front bumper sitting in the garage for that reason also.

The Raptor ships with 20% tint on the back and rear windows. Several people locally run tinted windshields though I won't be doing that; I feel the 5% all the way around and eyebrow will serve my purposes well.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
5% is dark as ****. Hope you got some serious lights for the rearview camera. I had 10% on my Taco and I would usually have to open the rear window even with street lights.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sitting in Dearborn waiting to ship? Congrats. I cannot imagine what that must be like.

I think mine is still in Pittsburg as a pile of iron. Do they still make steal in Pittsburg right? Maybe that's the issue.

and for the record: You guys suck! (i even spelled it right this time) lol

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thank you blood, I called svt and they said it was still sitting in Dearborn and my dealer has no clue. I called him on Thursday to ask him what he thought my eta would be and he says were a ways off from that, so I say it was built on Tuesday and he says there's no way that's right were still waiting to be pulled. So I have him look it up and he says "I'd be shocked if it was alread pulled". He types in order number and long awkward pause....... "would you look at that, you're right it's in transit, I'm blown away by that, I hadnt heard anything on it and i thought we were looking at late december" So that's what I've been dealing with on my order, dealer has had zero interaction with me unless I'm the one calling and apparently has zero clue. So blood you've been great. I truly thank you sir and if there's anything I can ever do for you I'd gladly oblige

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
5% is dark as ****. Hope you got some serious lights for the rearview camera. I had 10% on my Taco and I would usually have to open the rear window even with street lights.

5% tint isnt dark. 5% light transmission? Now that's dark....limo tint even

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2