The Highest Power 2023 Ecoboost Raptor in the world?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Sparda1123

Reaction score
That’s pretty awesome. 37’s and stock turbos getting you those numbers and times are impressive. My truck is WAY slower at my da 6,559’, 13.18 for my big fat heavy loaded pig. 630 whp and 613 torque. I always forget to get times at sea level. WOW, more torque too!
I've seen you drive in the vids and I can appreciate that you're not just chasing numbers but using the truck off road! My original build intent was OEM+. I wanted better than factory to get me around what an R can do but with additional capability in recovery equipment on board 24/7, lighting etc. I'm trying not to get too sucked into the go fast bug but I figured why not lay the foundation for more down the road if I want it.

My next set of mods will be trans pan, and bigger brakes to keep things cool on track during Rally-X events in this Florida heat. I got the transmission warm and brake fade before the tune, I can imagine now with another 200 hp it'll be more so. Highly suggest a TORR event if you've never done one, those guys really know how to put on a great time!