The FRF Giveaway 2 is here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tango68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your point is taken and I agree totally! All Raptor owners should be encouraged to support the FRF! and hence should be rewarded for their loyalty with a giveaway.
I was referring to the ********* who don't even own Raptors and mistakenly thought they were going to win one.

Banned
Reaction score
Your point is taken and I agree totally! All Raptor owners should be encouraged to support the FRF! and hence should be rewarded for their loyalty with a giveaway.
I was referring to the ********* who don't even own Raptors and mistakenly thought they were going to win one.

You mean I can't win a raptor :(

Haha jk.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, I don't know where the vehicle thing came from. Lol, As I was looking through posts for more parts to get on order for my raptor.....I found this thread. I just read the first post of the thread and commented without reading the persons above my first reply, Sorry Tango.

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, I don't know where the vehicle thing came from. Lol, As I was looking through posts for more parts to get on order for my raptor.....I found this thread. I just read the first post of the thread and commented without reading the persons above my first reply, Sorry Tango.

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

im going to just assume its newbies who saw a picture of a raptor an saw the words win ....an free in there somewhere an got a chubby an didnt actually read what is going on.......call me crazy i know it sounds far fetched:ROFLJest:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, I totally feel the way your thinking now.....well, I sure hope the ones that win BUT never want to modify can post the parts up for sale for half the cost. To still give us gear heads a winning ticket at these great add-Ons that didn't have that opportunity...... I wish I can win something for once! Lol

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.