The FRF Giveaway 2 is here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IM in! :)

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

tango68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This competition should be exclusive to members who were signed up before the competition date! All of the dorks signing up now thinking they will win a Raptor are probably going to end up winnig the prizes for a vehicle they don't own!
C'mon FRF let's get the rules changed.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This competition should be exclusive to members who were signed up before the competition date! All of the dorks signing up now thinking they will win a Raptor are probably going to end up winnig the prizes for a vehicle they don't own!
C'mon FRF let's get the rules changed.

No offense bro but i believe thats the point of these competitions is to reel members into being paying members. I signed up and I own a raptor, It just hasn't arrived yet! (as im sure you are speaking of here) I AM A PAYING MEMBER AS OF TODAY, so be it! The rules are posted as is just as name calling, but thats in the rule books (No offense taken but being your getting technical here). This is prime examples of a "competition" and the last day to enter (as posted) hasn't come abroad yet!

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

Last edited:

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
....look i get what you are saying i do ,but you have to look at the other side of this. This is a opportunity to expediently grow our community ,an broaden its reach. Who the hell knows what can come from all the new members we will gain ,maby more vendors, and more people with good input to help trouble shoot issues.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.