"The Dark Assassin" by Team Beefcake Racing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Beefcake, could you post up the info on the rockguard and flat black you used please? I'm getting my flares done in either Line-X or doing this..

thanks man

~BGM

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Beefcake, could you post up the info on the rockguard and flat black you used please? I'm getting my flares done in either Line-X or doing this..

thanks man

~BGM

we used the less agressive 2 rock guards that our body shop stocks.

we then did a flat black, but then went over it with a semi gloss, to give it a little sheen

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I painted my flares last weekend a flat black but I'm not sure if I want to put a clear coat on it unless there is a flat clear coat which I don't think they make lol but I dont want any shine I like the slight contrast. So it should be good with just the paint on there right? I did put 3 coats of primer and then 4 coats of flat black . I sure hope it's good that way if not looks like I may have to repaint it and do te semi gloss clear.

Anywho sweet looking truck I love it all blacked out like that I can't wait to see the times this baby puts up in the quarter mile haha

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great. i am kinda suprised by the 1/4 mile time. thought it would of been high 14's with those mods

15.1 isn't that far from high 14's.

I was also staged in a little deep which will eat e.t.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
15.1 isnt far but a few tenths is a decent difference but yeah if u staged deep then may of ruined the possibility of running 15 flat or a very high 14. either way sick truck for sure. nice work!

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been slammed, but i thought i'd share a quick pick of the truck as it looks with the new Wicked Performance bumpers on!

wicked10.jpg

Fit and finish are great!

The lights work really well too. Here is a comparison.

Here are the stock lights

light1.jpg

Brights

light2.jpg

Bumper Squadron

light3.jpg