Texas Raptor Run April 18-21 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shortcourse with a bus jump...

-Greg

I'm thinking swimming pool. Wait, they have one of those. How about a shooting range? Damn, they have one of them too. I'm thinking a few rollers on the back end of the track by the pit...Shit! They have that too. Trey must be getting creative....

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trey, we appreciate you keeping the price low. It was more than reasonable last year. One thought could be to setup a donation section. Guys who want to give a little more can, and it can go towards the maintenance of the track or setup costs...

Just a thought...

Joe

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Trey, we appreciate you keeping the price low. It was more than reasonable last year. One thought could be to setup a donation section. Guys who want to give a little more can, and it can go towards the maintenance of the track or setup costs...

Just a thought...

Joe

That's a good idea. I'd rather have the money goto a charity or to fund an active duty persons trip.

Its not the cost of maintenance that's the problem. I pay to use the ranch and it's included.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude you gotta tell the whole story!

OK, so as I'm pulling up to the start line I stickk a big chew in my mouth. Well, with the helmet on I can't spit and some of the chew gets dislodged and I start to swallow it as I'm getting tossed to and fro.

When I can't take it any longer, I make a 20 second pit stop and hurl vomit along with the chew through the face opening on my Shoeii. (Since I couldn't undue my chin strap fast enough)

After that I was good to go!:GetMoney:

Woof! I had forgotten that story. I remember putting in the post-run takeaways that a more open face helmet or camelbak was one the items for next time so can drink water - i guess open helmet is the way to go if gonna spit or puke haha

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have road course events to hold me over. Besides, I have only had my truck for 8 months and am at 12k miles already. MI is a long haul. Im already going to Taos NM for Christmas

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have road course events to hold me over. Besides, I have only had my truck for 8 months and am at 12k miles already. MI is a long haul. Im already going to Taos NM for Christmas

Hahahaaa, I know what you mean. I got 15K On mine... only 8 mo old

Joe