Texas Raptor Run April 18-21 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to commandeer the dozer and drive over the ******* who jump in A class and then drive the entire course at 10mph.:fuckyea:

Just kidding, just kidding.

I just remember Rich pulling into camp, "I had to pull over and throw up"

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Bulldozer will be used before the event. I hope to take care of one of the most commented on things from last years event.

FOR REAL?? I am being serious, are you going to smooth it out, or make us some better raptor jumps??

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

FOR REAL?? I am being serious, are you going to smooth it out, or make us some better raptor jumps??

Rich throwing up??? Need more to the story!

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bulldozer will be used before the event. I hope to take care of one of the most commented on things from last years event.

A nice long high tabletop jump! (You know, the kind that doesn't kill stock Raptors). Will make for a lot of grins and very cool pics!

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score

Dude you gotta tell the whole story!

OK, so as I'm pulling up to the start line I stickk a big chew in my mouth. Well, with the helmet on I can't spit and some of the chew gets dislodged and I start to swallow it as I'm getting tossed to and fro.

When I can't take it any longer, I make a 20 second pit stop and hurl vomit along with the chew through the face opening on my Shoeii. (Since I couldn't undue my chin strap fast enough)

After that I was good to go!:GetMoney:

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude you gotta tell the whole story!

OK, so as I'm pulling up to the start line I stickk a big chew in my mouth. Well, with the helmet on I can't spit and some of the chew gets dislodged and I start to swallow it as I'm getting tossed to and fro.

When I can't take it any longer, I make a 20 second pit stop and hurl vomit along with the chew through the face opening on my Shoeii. (Since I couldn't undue my chin strap fast enough)

After that I was good to go!:GetMoney:

It was madcows story to tell, plus I gag a little thinking about it!:lol2:

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score

We can't smooth out the rocky sections if you grate the top there is just more rock underneath. But I hope to have a section that is very photo and raptor friendly.

I know but I need to sell him a Cat and get him outta them John Deere's

Good family friend is a Deere dealer.

Can't.Freaking.Wait. Don't make it too expensive, Trey. :893karatesmiley-thu

It won't be. I'm not going to comment more until I know for sure, but you aren't looking at much more money than before.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

I set up a TRR mailing list. If you registered online last year with an email address you're already on the mailing list. If not, sign up for all of the latest TRR information.

TRR Mailing List