Texas Raptor Run April 18-21 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Did someone say northern convoy? Netix if you plan on going let me know, I may be able to convince another to go from the Erin, Ontario area.

yup a convoy would be awesome!!!! I drove a few years ago from Houston to Toronto while I was moving took me 30 hours non stop, it's not bad. But guys.... I'll be ordering kings and stage 3 and some other stuff before the run. I still got an apartment in Houston where I can crash and get everything shipped to, so much cheaper than Canada, I'll guess I'll have to schedule a time a few days before TRR at rock n roll to get everything installed just in time.
I cannot wait, if anyone wants to be my co pilot sign up, before my dog takes your spot mwhahahahahaha

There's another raptor in Ontario who off roads??? What that's not possible, only seen street queens here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I'm moving to Austin I am seriously thinking about coming to the 2013 run. We shall see but I think it's a go.

I was really bummed I couldn't make the last one so I really want to check this one out.

~BGM

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be going from Lafayette la. So I could grab someone at an airport on the way in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk