Texas Raptor Run April 13-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im still in! Life kinda got in the way of going out to Terlingua in the near future, but Im keeping this weekend open for sure!

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Im still in! Life kinda got in the way of going out to Terlingua in the near future, but Im keeping this weekend open for sure!

Good deal. Im still planning a trip to big bend, even if it's just with the wife, but my Raptoring schedule is getting pretty full.

Closer to the event lets talk about caravanning.

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be bringing my full camera kit and I plan to setup and shoot a lot of the weekend so that I can get some good pics of everyone there. I'll run my truck a bit but instead of getting crazy and pushing it like some, I'll be more focused on capturing the event for everyone.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I have to agree with SPRSNK, I prefer to stick to driving vs. filming. I'm always looking through my pics for action shots, and I just don't have any, everyone wants to ride, not get out and take pics. And it never fails, my gopro is always off when something cool happens.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a few questions for those of you who already have a gopro.

How long does the battery last?

Which is used up first, the battery or memory?

Does it have removable external memory or is it all internal (can I switch out memory cards or will it have to be downloaded before I can start filming again)?