tail hunters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Glad to see that is worked out, I got 802 but not tech (mainly due to the lane-keep-assist), I'm not exactly horrified by the white section of the tail lights the all-red definitely look better.

So, what changed in the TAILGATES for a 2018 model year run?

The 2018 tailgates have F150 stamped in the non-applique tailgates.

blue-ford-raptor-back-spy-.jpg

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I’m a bit confused

What gives you the All red tail light?

802A tech is obviously the all red tails

802A and no tech- what do you get?

Hoping you get all red tails for no tech. I’m thinking of skipping out the tech on the 19 Bc all I want from it is the auto high beams and collision warning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

At least on a 2018, the tech package includes lane minder, adaptive cruise, auto rain sensing wipers and auto high beams.

The blind spot monitoring is standard on an 802 truck, without the tech package. My truck doesn't have the tech package but does have BLIS.

What tail lights do you have ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So much misinformation here and misunderstanding. I don't know where to begin setting things straight. So I wont :D

M3LELENA

Reaction score
800a = white tail
801a = white tail
802a = Red tail

if you want tech package you must get the 802a. that will result in getting a red tail

Dr.Aptor

Reaction score
800a = white tail
801a = white tail
802a = Red tail

if you want tech package you must get the 802a. that will result in getting a red tail

Even simpler than that. BLIS or Reverse Sensing system you have a red tail light, no Reverse Sensing system nor BLIS white.
I have a 801a with Reverse Sensing sytesm and Red tails.

Last edited: