SVTOffroad.com is merging with FordRaptorForum.com!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, it you have the same email on svtoffroad as here, all posts, pms, and threads you made/had there will automatically merge with your user name here. The only issue I have that BIRD mentioned is importing everything over may to a little while to figure out as we are a 3.0 vb forum and svto was a 4.0 vb forum. I am looking into it of course.

It may be worth sticking on 3.x for a bit, 4.x is still having some of the bugs worked out (just got an email on a new patch for it tonight actually).

Guess it depends on what each forum is running on, there should be a tool to go from 3.x to 4.x. Hell i wonder if you guys could use my 4.x license since im not using it.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It may be worth sticking on 3.x for a bit, 4.x is still having some of the bugs worked out (just got an email on a new patch for it tonight actually).

Guess it depends on what each forum is running on, there should be a tool to go from 3.x to 4.x. Hell i wonder if you guys could use my 4.x license since im not using it.

I plan on it. I might have found away to downgrade SVTO to 3.8.x. Will see if it works.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I knew that sticking with this forum, some good things would come out. Congrats with the merger and check your bandwidth usage on both sites.

Banned
Reaction score
Crap. Will post counts merge?
I'm gonna drop from the top 5 :(

-Sent from my iPhone