Special Edition 2014 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I personally think that the inside looks like an afterthought. Nasty. The blue was crisp, elegant, refined. The ruby red seat outer insert(?) and crap... Nope.

CLM

Reaction score
I really wanted a Raptor in the green that is available on the 2013 Mustangs, almost waited to see if it became available. Finally decided to just order white so that a color change on the truck was easier in a few years if I decided to repaint.

JRVD

Reaction score
looks like nothing new but color for 2014

I will start to look for 2015.....still so happy with my 2012 and new exhaust fore back tire. Asesome 18 in. "flow" by Magnaflow 3in in and out.

J.T. Guitar

Reaction score
Somewhere in the past a guy said, I don't dig the 57' Chevy, I'm waiting for the 58'. :)

Could be wrong, but I'm betting against any new Raptors after 14'... Not for a while at least.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey was not a SE raptor XT that where only 50 of them, i havent seen it yet on either here or from an owner on youtube. I think this is going to be the same story. A 98k$ xt raptor that was never build by ford