South FL Trustworthy Dealerships?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Auto nation Ford in Margate has always been good to me. I'm in parkland so fairly close to it. But I've only done the basic stuff on my raptor. My wife takes expedition there as well and no problem.

I purchased mine at Grieco ford in Delray. Stay away from that spot.
I had a nightmare at greico also. What happened to u

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After buying my truck there, I took it for an alignment within the first 300 miles. Just didn't feel right to me. They had the nerve to tell me I must of hit a curb or something and tried to charge me 300 for the alignment. Just a complete ********* attitude from the start. Wife took her SUV for an oil change and the tech hit on her. lol. Can't make this shit up.

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After buying my truck there, I took it for an alignment within the first 300 miles. Just didn't feel right to me. They had the nerve to tell me I must of hit a curb or something and tried to charge me 300 for the alignment. Just a complete ********* attitude from the start. Wife took her SUV for an oil change and the tech hit on her. lol. Can't make this shit up.
Yea that’s Bs. I bought a 23 raptor r from there that came with an AirTag and a dummy key-tracked me all the way home before I realized. clearly was going to be stolen that evening. Someone there was in on it seems like. I have no clue. But I returned the car the same day after speaking with the police. They all but confirmed my suspicions.

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea that’s Bs. I bought a 23 raptor r from there that came with an AirTag and a dummy key-tracked me all the way home before I realized. clearly was going to be stolen that evening. Someone there was in on it seems like. I have no clue. But I returned the car the same day after speaking with the police. They all but confirmed my suspicions.
Absolutely. I can't say it enough to anyone looking. Stay away from that dump.

Glad you found that stuff before it was an insurance claim the next morning

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely. I can't say it enough to anyone looking. Stay away from that dump.

Glad you found that stuff before it was an insurance claim the next morning
Yea I knew immediately. Can’t believe my iPhone anti-stalking notifications saved me from that nightmare. From what I see online it’s a pretty common tactic

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI for those interested. I had some warranty work that needed repair and brought the truck to Al packer in royal palm beach. The service manager Phil and tech Dennis were amazing. Took it right away. Diagnosed and finished effortlessly. The other dealerships I called were saying days to weeks of work. I will be going to this place from now on with everything.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just an FYI for those interested. I had some warranty work that needed repair and brought the truck to Al packer in royal palm beach. The service manager Phil and tech Dennis were amazing. Took it right away. Diagnosed and finished effortlessly. The other dealerships I called were saying days to weeks of work. I will be going to this place from now on with everything.

Might go there again. Glad to hear they still got some good folks in service.

Usually just go to Mullinax due to location but their service is lacking at times.

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go to Al packer in royal palm beach and not west palm. They are VERY different. West palm location saw my car three separate times. Had it for a week. No resolution. Royal palm took me in within the week, diagnosed, fixed and picked up in ONE day. Not even joking. I was like what do you mean it’s good to go? Hahah. Crazy difference in knowledge and service. Phil and Dennis were spot on. Just wanted folks here to know and avoid my troubles