South FL Trustworthy Dealerships?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nacho226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone in South Florida know of some trustworthy steal...dealership service departments? I have a feeling my phasers will need to be replaced soon and want a reputable dealer to do the work. Thanks

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am also looking for a service spot south Florida. I bought mine new in Miami but the dealership is. Too far from home and I can’t imagine their techs are very experienced with these trucks. Also, based upon my buying experiences I won’t be using greico ford in Fort Lauderdale. I had a crazy situation with them when I purchased a new raptor earlier this year that had to be returned. I was going to try the one near palm beach likely for service.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't know any dealerships that far south.

In Palm Beach, I don't mind Mullinax. I trust my advisor when I take it in.

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could try there as well I guess. I don’t know anyone who went to either so might as well go where recommended

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Auto nation Ford in Margate has always been good to me. I'm in parkland so fairly close to it. But I've only done the basic stuff on my raptor. My wife takes expedition there as well and no problem.

I purchased mine at Grieco ford in Delray. Stay away from that spot.