SnoBall Preparations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T1T.Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how much snow actually falls up north? Can't say I've seen alot of snow in my life being from Georgia and all. Only time I see snow is snowboarding trips out west. Maybe snowboard behind the raptor and bring my wake boarding rope? Could be interesting.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

I think Wilson's bad ass flag pole would work flawlessly as a tower.

The bad part is I was really thinking in bringing my snowboard and doing the same thing but then I thought it would be frowned upon...

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So that's 600 in hotel and close to 600 in food me and wife. Plus gas don't think I'll make it to any fancy runs give me a tent and hot dogs and ill be their.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You could camp for this one Wilson. No hotdogs though they would be frozen solid as would you lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could camp for this one Wilson. No hotdogs though they would be frozen solid as would you lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I'd like to see someone tent it.

I've only ever stayed in a tent down to 20 degrees or so.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya I was froze at sdbr but it was worth it, and so would be the snow ball but my budget just don't allow it that's ok theirs going to be more i can make.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
bidding starts at $5,000 wish I could. but that wouldn't be fair. besides don't think Jason would like that.

of course if the winning bid money was donated back to the cause?

Last edited:

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bidding starts at $5,000 wish I could. but that wouldn't be fair. besides don't think Jason would like that.

of course if the winning bid money was donated back to the cause?

Lol!!!! Yeah dont think that would go over real well....Actually I think they put up the last spot for the first one on ebay and all the money went to WWP

Well I think that is might kind of you to let a new person have a chance to go.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abarkerslc