SnoBall 500, as seen by "The Puzzler" truck #30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlueSVT

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Chris, hope you don't mind me using some of your great pictures... I pulled from the SnoBall picture thread. Tried to include your copyright watermark too, to give you credit!

OP
OP
BlueSVT

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No problem at all. I liked the moving snow you did with the RPG truck one.
Hey, you noticed! :)

Hard to see, unless you open up in 1080P... looks really cool though in full res. I try not to "overuse" video effects, as they can become distracting and tiring to look at if they're overused...

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, you noticed! :)

Hard to see, unless you open up in 1080P... looks really cool though in full res. I try not to "overuse" video effects, as they can become distracting and tiring to look at if they're overused...
Yeah, I noticed some of the other effects throughout the video. They were all well done though with the falling snow being my favorite.waytogo.gif

How did you do that? Is it something in Final Cut? All I've got is Windows Live Movie Maker and I see there is a Winter Effect add on for it. It would be cool to make some animated gifs using that.

OP
OP
BlueSVT

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, Final Cut Pro X

It's actually the "rain" effect, but I manipulate all the settings to make it look more like snow... Turned out well. Most people wouldn't notice and probably assume its a video clip, although since you took the picture you definitely did! Haha

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice video. That was a event of a lifetime. Great weather and great people. And a awesome time. Just needed another day or two.
Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And, the anxiously awaited Part 2... Sorry for the delay, this shit is time consuming!

SnoBall 500 Day 2 - YouTube

For anybody that has an iPhone, you can STILL view it on your phone if you do the following:

Click on this link: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/366546-post78.html

DO NOT OPEN with Tapatalk. Open with Safari, the default Iphone browser. If you have Tapatalk, click "Cancel" when it asks you if you want to use Tapatalk.

Now, you should be able to click on the video, and watch it from within Safari on the phone! Maybe somebody with an Android phone can see if it works?

Great video makes you feel like you where part of it thanks, also get you existed to join one.

OP
OP
BlueSVT

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For anybody that has an iPhone, you can STILL view it on your phone if you do the following:

Click on this link: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/366546-post78.html

DO NOT OPEN with Tapatalk. Open with Safari, the default Iphone browser. If you have Tapatalk, click "Cancel" when it asks you if you want to use Tapatalk.

Now, you should be able to click on the video, and watch it from within Safari on the phone!

Maybe somebody with an Android phone can see if it works?

Anybody with an Android phone try this yet?