Shiny Bunman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I never Bunman shine my tires in the driveway it will leave a long lasting stain for years to come! I pull it in the street and do it there to save my driveway. Also I have cut a cardboard disc the size of my rim with to finger holes in the center to cover the rims when I spray to keep it off the rims. Doing one tire is an absolute insult to the GREAT TIRE SHINE GOD and if I was you I wouldn't be caught dead in the Starbucks dive thru lane. :pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::bleh:

OP
OP
H

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never Bunman shine my tires in the driveway it will leave a long lasting stain for years to come! I pull it in the street and do it there to save my driveway. Also I have cut a cardboard disc the size of my rim with to finger holes in the center to cover the rims when I spray to keep it off the rims. Doing one tire is an absolute insult to the GREAT TIRE SHINE GOD and if I was you I wouldn't be caught dead in the Starbucks dive thru lane. :pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::bleh:
see, this is what is wrong with the world, over zealous tire shine guys... in AZ this stuff burns off in two minutes.

OP
OP
H

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say it's an Arizona problem not something wrong with the world!
never underestimate laziness. My son and I spilled almost the entire catch bin on the driveway changing oil a few weeks ago on all the quads… lol. Tire shine is least of my concerns. No offense bunman.