Selling My Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mav2007

Reaction score
All-

I’m new to this forum, but I’m going to be selling my 2018 Raptor. Could anyone let me know if there is a thread specifically for that? Many thanks in advance.

-Chase K

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say someone could DM you for more info. Why don’t you tell us more about when you got it, how you’ve used it and why you’re looking to sell it in the meantime.

OP
OP
M

Mav2007

Reaction score
It’s a 2018-I bought it new in Sept 2018. It’s silver with 29k miles on it. I’ve only used it during the fall/winter and during hunting season. My kids are getting into horses, so I will be pulling a heavy duty trailer in the near future and will be getting a diesel for pulling that. I still have the original build sheet.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can also become a supporting member, that gives you access to sell without 100 posts

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s some pretty low miles for a 2018, should pull some good cash. I assume 802a and 4 door SCREW?