Second thought on color choice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickmeister

Reaction score
Just get what YOU like! I got the Avalanche Gray (and not just because Gray is my last name). Graphic delete, too. Damn if every compliment I get is how awesome the color looks, but that’s just a bonus for me. I always buy the color I like. I’m the one living with it. I’ve purchased 17 vehicles & I’ve never had a color regret.

Reaction score
Just get what YOU like! I got the Avalanche Gray (and not just because Gray is my last name). Graphic delete, too. Damn if every compliment I get is how awesome the color looks, but that’s just a bonus for me. I always buy the color I like. I’m the one living with it. I’ve purchased 17 vehicles & I’ve never had a color regret.
^ this. I got Azure Gray and 100% same experience. Get the green if you like it, and if you don't, then wrap it for $6K in the color/colors you want.

rockyfs

Reaction score
I traded in my 2018 Black Raptor for a 2024 Avalanche Gray. I got tired of trying to keep the Black Raptor looking good. You can really see the swirl marks on it. I looked at the Shelter Green and didn't like it every time I saw it at the dealer. A military green color would be ok if Ford was looking for that customer base. I did like the 2023 Mineral Blue Metallic on a 2023 Raptor 37 model that I saw. Very striking!

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
I originally ordered a SG but once people started posting pictures I opted for Avalanche. It looked like bass boat green in images. I will say that the color is WAY better in person. I had one behind me a few weeks ago and it looked mean with that pearlescent green/brown.

Im still glad I went Avalanche because Im OCD about having a clean car. SG and other dark colored vehicles aint for me. I had a 2023 Agate Black Raptor and it drove me crazy. There is good dirty (offroading, mud, etc) and ugly dirty (leaving it out in the weather, road scum, etc).
Bass boat green is too funny haha