Second thought on color choice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickmeister

Reaction score
Just get what YOU like! I got the Avalanche Gray (and not just because Gray is my last name). Graphic delete, too. Damn if every compliment I get is how awesome the color looks, but that’s just a bonus for me. I always buy the color I like. I’m the one living with it. I’ve purchased 17 vehicles & I’ve never had a color regret.

Reaction score
Just get what YOU like! I got the Avalanche Gray (and not just because Gray is my last name). Graphic delete, too. Damn if every compliment I get is how awesome the color looks, but that’s just a bonus for me. I always buy the color I like. I’m the one living with it. I’ve purchased 17 vehicles & I’ve never had a color regret.
^ this. I got Azure Gray and 100% same experience. Get the green if you like it, and if you don't, then wrap it for $6K in the color/colors you want.

rockyfs

Reaction score
I traded in my 2018 Black Raptor for a 2024 Avalanche Gray. I got tired of trying to keep the Black Raptor looking good. You can really see the swirl marks on it. I looked at the Shelter Green and didn't like it every time I saw it at the dealer. A military green color would be ok if Ford was looking for that customer base. I did like the 2023 Mineral Blue Metallic on a 2023 Raptor 37 model that I saw. Very striking!