SDI EClik for Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey that's my truck! Haha. I have a couple thousand miles offroad on the E-Clik setup not to mention 10s of thousands on road and towing, I love it! Let me know if anyone has any questions about it.
Has anybody done a Gen 1 conversion? Using the newer 3.0's along with the KHC buckets to get more uptravel is already on my list, but how much more would the E-Click setup cost on an older model?

SMIKE

Reaction score
Has anybody done a Gen 1 conversion? Using the newer 3.0's along with the KHC buckets to get more uptravel is already on my list, but how much more would the E-Click setup cost on an older model?

If you find a set of 19+ Live valve shocks you can retrofit using this kit, https://www.levelupsuspension.com/products/sdi-e-clik-system-17-18-raptor

It includes the wiring hardness and everything you need to retrofit it. Wiring might be a tiny bit different on the Gen 1 but its doable.