SDHQ Splined Lug Nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flamehead16

Reaction score
do these fit on the stock 12 raptor wheels or only for aftermarket wheels? im looking for a black lug nuts for my '12 wheels that are also locking ones.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the kits we typically sell don't work with factory wheels; however, I will do some digging and see if I can track down a set that will work with factory wheels.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
None will, at least the ones that I had to get for my methods. HUGE difference in size between the new lugs and stockers. The stocks are some BIG nuts!

naimad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I talked with a tech from gorilla the other day. he said they have no plans of doing balck or chrome gorilla lug nuts for the ford factory wheels at this time,said something about ford changing styles too often,they will offer a wheel lock for the ford factory wheels if that makes any sense.not sure if there are any other companys out there making them.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BUMP AGAIN..............anyone?? Having my wheels powdercoated Friday and still looking for damn black lugs!!

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering this the other day if my black spline lugs would work on my factory spare. Guess I better put a bag of nuts in my truck haha :lol2: