Say it isn't so! SDHQ Bumper and VisionX HID lights! (maybe)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, now that we are talking, they are quoting me (sight unseen) $44,000 on trade (in Texas, you only pay tax in the cash you pay, not the value of your trade), so at 6.25% thats an extra $2,750 saved, so its like a private party giving me $46,750.

But now they are into the ole bait and switch, and the rate increase BS, so idk, I hate dealers (right Randy, lol)....

I'll let yall know if it works out.

Yep, ******** do it everytime. My orig offer looking any better?? LOL
Short and sweet, no BS ......... :peace: I can't give you back the brain cells you have used up though..........

randy

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm working on getting a 11 super duty myself. Trying to find what a reasonable trade amount is. I have an 11 screw with every option except hood graphic and orange accents and 3300 miles. Keep us posted on your progress.......well myself at least ;)

P.S. Sorry for the thread jack

DJBP

Reaction score
I'm working on getting a 11 super duty myself. Trying to find what a reasonable trade amount is. I have an 11 screw with every option except hood graphic and orange accents and 3300 miles. Keep us posted on your progress.......well myself at least ;)

I just got rid of mine yesterday and got back into a 11' F250. It was exactly like yours except had 4900 miles. I got $47000.00. After I did the deal, I had a dealer from Houston want to give me $47500.00. I sent the deal that the Houston dealer sent me to Don (HoustonRider). I havent talked to him today to see what he has done. Apparently the Nav's on these things are hot. The dealer I sent mine to said they were suckin up all the ones they could find. Let me know if you want some of names of guys I was working with. Shoot me a PM.

Sorry to jack your thread Don.... GLWTS.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Orange seats are not an option on white

I just got rid of mine yesterday and got back into a 11' F250. It was exactly like yours except had 4900 miles. I got $47000.00. After I did the deal, I had a dealer from Houston want to give me $47500.00. I sent the deal that the Houston dealer sent me to Don (HoustonRider). I havent talked to him today to see what he has done. Apparently the Nav's on these things are hot. The dealer I sent mine to said they were suckin up all the ones they could find. Let me know if you want some of names of guys I was working with. Shoot me a PM.

Sorry to jack your thread Don.... GLWTS.

jeez, am I gonna have to create a section on this forum for all of you f250/f350 converts on this board?? We want you guys to stick around!

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ben, I showed em your deal from TV in Houston and they took about 3 hours and came back with the same discounts and rebate and $48,000 (yes, kids, $48,000) for my Raptor. lol

So, I did the deal and will pick it up in the am. I still own the Raptor right now, but will give it up in the am.

Maybe a "diehard raptor fan" or "previous owners" section, I'll still hang around, its fun just to ********, or I can start following Randy around on the Powerstroke forums. lol

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ben, I showed em your deal from TV in Houston and they took about 3 hours and came back with the same discounts and rebate and $48,000 (yes, kids, $48,000) for my Raptor. lol

So, I did the deal and will pick it up in the am. I still own the Raptor right now, but will give it up in the am.

Maybe a "diehard raptor fan" or "previous owners" section, I'll still hang around, its fun just to ********, or I can start following Randy around on the Powerstroke forums. lol

Glad they got you done Don.
They are going to die with "Used Raptors" on their lot for sale, at the same $$ as New ones?? or at least close?? :shocked:

randy

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad they got you done Don.
They are going to die with "Used Raptors" on their lot for sale, at the same $$ as New ones?? or at least close?? :shocked:

randy

Idk man, I wish I knew the deal. They had a silver w graphics on the lot and had just sold it to a guy who was going to fly in and drive it back. I think part of it is getting rid of 2011s on the cusp of 2012s hitting the lots, and floor inventory.

Basically I drove that Raptor for 10,000 miles for $500. Lol. With the tax credit, they gave me more than I paid. I'll see it in a few days and we will see what price they put on it.

OP
OP
HoustonRider

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that bike is cool, but thats alot of stuff to trade for a cool clothes rack :) lol

That would hang on my wall above my TV. lol