Save the Date - Nov 13, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any plans for any post-Roundup activities? SOCOMech, are you planning anything? Vendor visits? (It'd be great to go to SDHQ and Rigid and ???).

OP
OP
Mike McNellis

Mike McNellis

Ford Rep
Reaction score
For those coming out early - there is a pre Round Up Party Friday night, Nov 12, at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill. Rumor has it that we should have some special parking (50 spots for Raptors)!

KNIX has been doing a lot of promotion for the Roundup - the schedule is on the rigth side of the page following this link - KNIX Raptor Promo Schedule

I'll post more as we get closer. Look forward to seeing a lot of you there.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those coming out early - there is a pre Round Up Party Friday night, Nov 12, at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill. Rumor has it that we should have some special parking and $2 drink specials (unconfirmed).

KNIX has been doing a lot of promotion for the Roundup - the schedule is on the rigth side of the page following this link - KNIX Raptor Promo Schedule

I'll post more as we get closer. Look forward to seeing a lot of you there.

I'll be out there Thursday thru Saturday.