RPG Texas Raptor Run: TRR14 April 10-13 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Well I get accused by birdman all the time but trust me you guys I'm clean :D:D:D
7yze6eze.jpg

quhygy9y.jpg

And no they didn't find anything of course when they searched.. It was bs. I think they did it because I have a Raptor and they don't...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Don't be ******** with the blind; they can't help they can't see the shit going down. I'm thinking if I can get a few cases of Girl Scout Cookies I might be able to fund my trip to TRR.

Hell I'll pay your way if you join the southeast convoy

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
iSurvived 12 years in Las Vegas. The sins I've seen would make the devil blush! I like to tell my friends "what happens in Vegas, stays on your record". You won't see them use that slogan on their commercials.

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I get accused by birdman all the time but trust me you guys I'm clean :D:D:D
7yze6eze.jpg

quhygy9y.jpg

And no they didn't find anything of course when they searched.. It was bs. I think they did it because I have a Raptor and they don't...

Or you just ate what you had on you LOL.

And rasco those Girl Scout cookies better be special. Heck bring some brownies while ur at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk