Roush Raptor Advice Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are anywhere near where I live...
that would be nicer than almost any other truck you will find.
Here in the land of winter salt and chloride, most Gen1s have no cab corners or rockers left.
It does look better than mine, and I also would enjoy a supercharger!!!

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey all — (hopefully) soon-to-be raptor owner here. I’ve been watching the market for a couple months and have a Roush raptor that has caught my eye.

2014, 100k miles, 3 owners, asking $36k. Had 2 minor cosmetic accidents where the airbags didn’t deploy / no structural damage. Couple tasteful mods but mostly stock + Roush package.

Interior and exterior are in great condition, cab corners / rockers are clean, but undercarriage is just fair. Some rust spots on the frame and some bolts in very bad shape. Attaching pictures. Would appreciate any thoughts on price, how concerned I should be on the rust, and thoughts on high-mileage Roush’s generally.

Thanks in advance. View attachment 465904View attachment 465906View attachment 465907View attachment 465908View attachment 465909
You might be interested in my Whipple SC truck, take a look. Price drop to 36K and only 38,000 miles one owner
It's fully loaded and never been off-roading, many upgrades!

OP
OP
J

jbfj

Reaction score
You might be interested in my Whipple SC truck, take a look. Price drop to 36K and only 38,000 miles one owner
It's fully loaded and never been off-roading, many upgrades!

Will take a look. Where are you located?

Sorry about your illness and thank you for your service.