Round 1 from Rigid on my truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Incase some of you don't know, I recently came upon another great opportunity with my truck. Rigid Industries, who are local to me, was looking for a Raptor to use to develop some kits for it. So of course, I obliged right away:) They've had my truck for a week now and have been at work fitting their lights to it. I got the go ahead from Taylor to go ahead and post up what they have so far. I love the 20" light bar in the lower grill, I love the clean look of it. Take note that those of you who have to run a front plate, there will be an option for their 4" lights on either side. Now me personally, I actually like having the fog light holes open because you can see the suspension through it but, I like what they did with their Dually light's there. I think what makes it is the fact that they are staggered to match the angle of the opening. Taylor said that how they sit now is pretty much what it would be due to the bumper blocking the light output. Again though, clean look and staggered to match the angle is what makes it. They're currently set up as all spots with two white and two amber. Taylor and the guys have more ideas in mind for it so be on the lookout for some more projects in the near future!:mrgreen:

RigidLights.jpg
[/IMG]
RigidLights2.jpg
[/IMG]
RigidLights3.jpg
[/IMG]

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that ROCKS! Who needs OEM headlights when you have THOSE? Please post when you can take some pics in the dark (well, I guess it won't be dark w/all of those on!), but it would be cool to see just the middle alone, then the small ones alone, then ALL of them on. Not sure how they're wired or if you can do that, but post what you can. I bet they'd be awesome on on off-road night run. What are they telling you they would cost retail? Will they soon be available?

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the way the front of the Raptor looks stock so I'm not a huge fan of the "brush guard" type of lightbar on the Raptor. So I really like what Rigid is doing.. kind of a "stealth" look. Thanks for sharing!!!

Raptor enroute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You lucky ****** now I am going to have to spend a lot more money that really looks nice and bet it will light up the world happy for you SOCO congrats.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great work by Taylor at Rigid and very fortuitous of you to be in the right place at the right time to be THE guy to work with them. No one deserves it more than you.

What Rigid has done is exactly what I posted about months ago on the other forum. I took pics of my Raptor with that lower panel removed and even photoshopped the light bar in that space (need to find that pic).

It's what I've always thought would look best (IMO) as it has minimal impact on the look of the front end of the Raptor. I really like the driving lights in the bumper openings. I've been talking about putting HIDs in there for some time and now there's finally another option. Well done!

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I'm out of town right now, hence me letting them just take the truck for however long they need it, lol. Taylor's gonna take some night shots though so we should see those soon. No word yet on pricing. That light bar in the grill is perfect though, I love it. I'm so stoked to night run this thing now!

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DUDE that is awesome. I never thought of putting the smaller ones in those ducts. You might have some copycats if this rig is able to be ordered.