Roof mounted light bars - who has one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FenixAmmo

Reaction score
Looking to do a roof mounted light bar on my 2nd gen. Who's got one? Any consensus on the best design?

How was the install, and how did you route the wiring down the A pillar?

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the KC zero gravity bar. I think it’s the best looking and it generates a ton of light but it’s pretty noisy. I can no longer use Bluetooth because the people on the other end of the call can’t hear me.
It’s been on my truck for over 70k miles, I have attended several events where I have jumped the truck with no issues.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
dont do it..

they look cool, yes

they are not very functional. any thing on your windsheild gets lit up and screws with your night vision. i think they are more geared for trucks without a windshield, like race vehicles.

a ton of wind noise, i had a 54" Rigid RDS on my Gen1 and basically hated everything about it, except the way it looked when parked..

id try to get all the lighting below the hoodline out front

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looking to do a roof mounted light bar on my 2nd gen. Who's got one? Any consensus on the best design?

How was the install, and how did you route the wiring down the A pillar?

While this isn't a Raptor, the idea is the same. We utilize the Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform on our demo F150 to mount a 40" S8 bar to. Real easy install as it's all clamp on. No drilling. To route the wires we sell the KC Wire Hiders which hide the wires agains the windshield. Ours go in the BACK of the truck since we routed the front light bar wire to the back and then down (as we have a quick connect at the rear in case we need to remove the roof rack)

Shoot me a message for pricing, we're a Rhino-Rack Dealer

NEW7.jpg

NEW6.jpg

You can see the wire hiders (we used 2 of them as our cable is VERY thick because of the distance) on the passenger side going down the window.

Here is a better example we did on a Bronco with the wire hider (driver side)

Photo Dec 19 2023, 11 57 54 AM.jpg