Rigid Radiance replacement parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My new to me truck came with what appears to be an @OffroadAlliance.com bezel kit with Rigid Radiance pods and unknown amber lights. I've noticed that one of the pods has condensation and was wondering if these pods are serviceable with replacement gaskets or lenses before I start digging into it. I've reached out to Rigid but crickets for the past week.

PXL_20240814_123105264.jpg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No they are not serviceable. It'll require a new light. This is one reason a lot of people don't run Rigid anymore. The company is hard to get a hold of. Warranty's take forever. You can't service/replace components. You'll get some die hard OG Rigid fans who will say otherwise but outside of OEM relationships Rigid has lost a HUGE market share to other brands like Baja Designs. We rarely sell Rigid these days, it's all Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics.

Unlike Baja Designs which just WORK and rarely fail. And if they do, Baja replaces them right away for you and answers the phone right away.

If you end up getting nowhere with Rigid, check out the kits we offer on our site: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-f-150/2017-f-150-raptor/fog-lights/