Ridgid 40" SR Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorguy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am thinking about getting the 40" Ridgid SR LED bar and I want your opinion on it. I like that it is cheaper than the E series but you do give up some light output with the SR. So tell me everything you know about them, what you think about them and help me spend my money! Everyone likes to spend someone else's money, so help me spend mine! :help:

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it doesn't have to be low profile then I would say go with the TMX Blackhawk led bar. The 40" in almost half the cost of the Ridgid E series.

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You will like it, obviously it's not as bright as the E-Series but we put that kit together for folks (possibly like you) who want to save some pennies!

I've attached a photo of a customer of ours with the 40" SR Kit

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349822216313.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349822216313.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 63
OP
OP
Raptorguy89

Raptorguy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I am buying it from a guy that wanted the E series to match a 20" E series bar that was on his truck. So I am getting it at a very discounted price. If I was buying one outright I would have gone with the BlackHawk LED bar. I am mounting it on my RPG raceline bumper so the Low Profile didn't really matter, but for the price I really couldn't pass it up.

bobbyb

Reaction score
The SR's are great they put out almost 75% of the light out put of the E series. they push the boards harder in the SR because heat isn't an issue like the E series.