Retrofitted LED Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Any more updates or new pics of any LED tails.

I REALLY like these.

Things have gone back to testing. Have to come up with a different way of controlling the hyper flash.
Things are in the works plus this Havoc in the hills is taking up a lot of my time.
Next set will be mine and I will be doing a sequential one.:wizlick:

Last edited:

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thing have gone back to testing. Have to come up with a different way of controlling the hyper flash.
Things are in the works plus this Havoc in the hills is taking up a lot of my time.
Next set will be mine and I will be doing a sequential one.:wizlick:

thats what i'am waiting for. Was ready to buy a set until you said sequential now i'am waiting to see what you come with should be pretty sick.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
thats what i'am waiting for. Was ready to buy a set until you said sequential now i'am waiting to see what you come with should be pretty sick.

Right now these sets have 3 strips on top and bottom, the sequential I'm gonna build will have 8 strips on top and bottom and 2 will come on at one time and be clustered pretty close together to look more like a solid bar growing.
Should look pretty cool.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
don't you mean 9. after snowball you better stock up will be a lot of orders I bet. Or just even a side by side shot I can already see it and defiantly want a set.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really should have read this before I sent the first reply to your PM. Now I feel like a ****.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronn