Reported Raptor Movement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gladly.

Take this for what it's worth everyone but there are Raptors showing up as "TRANSIT" that don't have the spray liner!!

This is the first day ANY Raptors have shown up that didn't have the spray liner as "TRANSIT".

This is VERY PROMISSING!!

Any idea how many?

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
54. Keep in mind that only stock order trucks show on our locator so that doesn't include retails that may be shipping also.

I'd pretty confidently say with this info that these trucks are in deed shipping now.

I hope so, hopefully the flood gates have opened. Would be nice to have my damn truck for my Bourbon trail run in 2.5 weeks.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
54. Keep in mind that only stock order trucks show on our locator so that doesn't include retails that may be shipping also.

I'd pretty confidently say with this info that these trucks are in deed shipping now.

That is great news. My truck is getting built today and had a computer generated delivery date of Dec 17th late last week, so maybe that will hold true, or at least be close to the true delivery date. Thanks for checking and sharing!!!!

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope so, hopefully the flood gates have opened. Would be nice to have my damn truck for my Bourbon trail run in 2.5 weeks.

I think build date at this point is going to affect when people see their trucks. I'd venture to guess the earlier build date trucks could possibly still be seeing upfit work and the current ones coming off the line are good to go. So they are probably shipping the units right off the line now as normal and throwing in the earlier builds when they are ready.

That is great news. My truck is getting built today and had a computer generated delivery date of Dec 17th late last week, so maybe that will hold true, or at least be close to the true delivery date. Thanks for checking and sharing!!!!

Could be a very good possibility of that Jeff.

My truck was built 11/27 but was sent off site at one point. So even though my truck was built in the window of shipping units right now I'm afraid with the off site status it may have fallen in the upfit category. My truck currently shows awaiting shipping but transportation delay.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm curious if those who have already been to the upfitters are ready to ship. Mine went to the upfitter at the beginning of November. I don't have graphics or a spray in bedliner. I would hope it won't have to make a second trip to the upfitters before shipping...

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW...

I called Ford Performance about an hour ago. He told me that no Raptors have shipped. He could not comment on when they would.

My last update in their system was from November 9 --- sitting at a ramp.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think build date at this point is going to affect when people see their trucks. I'd venture to guess the earlier build date trucks could possibly still be seeing upfit work and the current ones coming off the line are good to go. So they are probably shipping the units right off the line now as normal and throwing in the earlier builds when they are ready.

Could be a very good possibility of that Jeff.

My truck was built 11/27 but was sent off site at one point. So even though my truck was built in the window of shipping units right now I'm afraid with the off site status it may have fallen in the upfit category. My truck currently shows awaiting shipping but transportation delay.

LOL. I get the feeling you are right. All of us early builds are gonna get screwed.

Erock4129

Reaction score
FWIW...

I called Ford Performance about an hour ago. He told me that no Raptors have shipped. He could not comment on when they would.

My last update in their system was from November 9 --- sitting at a ramp.

Got the same feedback when I called, none have left the plant.