Redlands Ford CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was chasing in his truck 1100 miles. Thought it would sooth my nerves with waiting but did the opposite. Dam it..:Stupid Me:

zx14

Reaction score
LAX?

Is LAX this womans name or nickname? is it lex or lax?. I am gonna order next week

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
need help guys. anyone who does not have beadlocks on their order willing to add them? i wanted to add them to my order, but it got pulled before the beadlocks were released. i am in norcal, but spend time in socal a bit. i will pay you your cost on them and then whatever we can agree on.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sorry Busa, I ordeed beadlocks from day one and , not getting out of line now - He-he. I feel for ya though, I see how much they are not with the truck, YIKES...
At least you are driving yours....
May the force be with ya!!!!
SVTCals gf get you a deal on wheels??? discount?
Maybe one of the others in our waiting group wants to play "lets make a deal"
Hang in there bro.... never hurts to ask

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WTH Johnney.... Maybe thanksgiving and scheduling messed up this week? (fingers crossed) Yeah I see 2013 for 2013, with so many holiday days between now and the end of the year....
You know, my B-day is late in January, so maybe a b-day present??? Whoot!

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
WTH Johnney.... Maybe thanksgiving and scheduling messed up this week? (fingers crossed) Yeah I see 2013 for 2013, with so many holiday days between now and the end of the year....
You know, my B-day is late in January, so maybe a b-day present??? Whoot!

haha nice

Maybe ford will pick up all of our orders around the same time and we can just have a FRF Redlands Ford meet while we pick up our trucks

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry Busa, I ordeed beadlocks from day one and , not getting out of line now - He-he. I feel for ya though, I see how much they are not with the truck, YIKES...
At least you are driving yours....
May the force be with ya!!!!
SVTCals gf get you a deal on wheels??? discount?
Maybe one of the others in our waiting group wants to play "lets make a deal"
Hang in there bro.... never hurts to ask
the problem is having two sets of wheels. i just dont have room for them anywhere. even if i were to get a deal from the dealership, it would be substantially more than compared to a truck that was ordered with them, and my 2 car garage (which barely holds a car and a motorcycle) will be more packed than it already is