Rebuilding OEM shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Still waiting on slow ass amazon to deliver all the final pieces (fox safety needle and shock gauge)....

Time is running out and I am going to be beyond pissed if I paid for faster shipping and it doesn't make it before TRR!

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Tell me about it. I ordered several things for this Run and still waiting on them to arrive!:rage:

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Still waiting on slow ass amazon to deliver all the final pieces (fox safety needle and shock gauge)....

Time is running out and I am going to be beyond pissed if I paid for faster shipping and it doesn't make it before TRR!

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Greg we will have everything there to handle it for you.....nothing to worry about.

AZmidget91

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to send me a pm (or just post it here but it seems like people are scared of Ford) a how to of rebuilding the shocks? What tools are needed? How much oil? For the shrader upgrade does the OEM shocks use the o-ring or pipe thread type?

I have watched a handful of videos on rebuilding shocks, but would feel more confident tearing them apart hearing from someone who has done it.

I could try just topping off the nitrogen but at 105,000 miles, they are probably due for a rebuild.

turbo30

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to send me a pm (or just post it here but it seems like people are scared of Ford) a how to of rebuilding the shocks? What tools are needed? How much oil? For the shrader upgrade does the OEM shocks use the o-ring or pipe thread type?

I have watched a handful of videos on rebuilding shocks, but would feel more confident tearing them apart hearing from someone who has done it.

I could try just topping off the nitrogen but at 105,000 miles, they are probably due for a rebuild.

Iam going to try and rebuild my shocks any info would be great thanks.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

turbo30

Reaction score