Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got behind this week so....
2 on Monday white Screw in Franklin Twp NJ on cedar grove lane. Silver Scab on 287 in Edison NJ
Today Black Screw in Morris Plains NJ with NY plates.
No FRF stickers

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Jay.gordon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're wife doesn't like driving the raptor, that's a new one on the forum, seems like everybody else's wives steal their truck from them cause of how much they love driving the raptor

My Wife HATED to drive my Raptor, which was fine with me. Then she wanted to visit her parents in Texas and her mustang was getting a new top. She drove from southeren AZ to Ft. Hood (12-14 hours one way) and now she won't get the hell out of my truck!
:emotions122:

Fergusf16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black one was probably me, went home to Iowa for the week. 2000 mile road trip from Ohio and back. Thing is an awesome cross country mobile. Even the dog loved it. Was up in Northern Iowa for a few days then headed south. Was in Indianola at one point too. Finally got her off road near my old stopping grounds of St. Charles. Only saw 3 Raptors the whole trip.

Fergus

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Standing next to black screw,great wolf lodge PA, 8/15/2013 @ 3:13 NY tags

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as i was lost in oakland this morning looking for one of our distributers i saw an orange scab in front of someones garage. somewhere 66th ave. then on my way back to mountain view on 880 south just south of oakland i saw a black one with a camper shell with soccer ball stickers. some guy driving. i pulled in front of him and pointed to the back of my helmet. i have an frf sticker there.